Today I took a ride to the Dr to check up on baby#3, so I stopped at Whole Foods for lunch and gathered the supplies to make these. I got the original idea from Kraft foods but if you know me… I am a whole-wheat, wholesome food, fresh food kind of person.
The kid report: 5 kids here and these “rainbow” crackers were a HUGE hit!
- Whole-wheat round crackers
- Whole-wheat assorted crackers
- Peanut butter/almond butter/non-nut butter
- Whipped cream cheese
- Assorted fruit: kiwi, banana, strawberries, apples & pears (whatever you have handy really)
- Wash & slice fruit.
- Assemble crackers by spreading peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Place fruit on top.
- Serve & Enjoy!